Louisiana Scholarship Program | Stay Informed
In order to be eligible to receive a scholarship participating students must meet the following requirements:
- Child must be a resident of Louisiana. Child must be entering grade K-12.
- Child must have attended a “C,” “D,” or “F” school in the previous school year OR be entering kindergarten for the first time.
- Household income must not exceed 250% of the federal poverty guidelines.
These documents are accepted for RESIDENCY verification (one required):
- Rental lease agreement or mortgage
- Telephone Bill (must be a landline)
- Sewerage/Water Bill
- Homestead Exemption Notice
- Electricity/Gas Bill
- Cable/Internet Service Bill
- Current Official Letter from a Government Agency (DSS, DHH, DCFS)
- Property Tax Notice
These documents are accepted for INCOME verification (one required):
- Most recent Federal Tax Return, total income
- Most recent unemployment compensation statement
- Most recent pension statements
- Most recent Social Security benefits statement for parent/guardian
- SNAP Benefits
- DCFS placement form (foster children only)
|Household Size||Yearly Income||Monthly Income|